Hello, my name is Patricia Sandoval and I am the principal at Thomas Edison School. I have had the privilege of working at Edison since December 2010. My goal at Edison is to support the staff and provide your children with a quality education.
I believe every child can learn and every child has the potential to be an active and productive citizen. I believe our students can and should go to college. Our mission at Edison is to provide students with the foundational skills of reading, writing and math along with critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration skills; these skills will allow them to be successful in secondary school and at the university level. At Edison, we strive to provide our students with a well rounded education that integrates science, social studies, fine arts, and technology.
I have been in education for 18 years in various capacities. I spent 12 of those years as an educator in the Los Angeles Unified School District and came to the Anaheim City School District in October 2007. I have obtained the following degrees and credentials:
- Ed.D, Educational Leadership, University of Southern California (USC)
- MA, Education, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Professional Clear Administrative Credential
- MS, Counseling and School Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA)
- PPS in School Psychology and Child Welfare and Attendance
- Multiple Subjects BCLAD Teaching Credential (LAUSD District Intern Program)
- BA, Ethnic Studies, University of California Berkeley (UCB)
I look forward to working with your children daily and I am here to work with parents, staff, and community members to support our students’ academic achievement. Please feel free to contact me at (714)517-8902 or you can email me at email@example.com